Birthday photoshoot

August 29, 2010

Today is my 25th birthday. I'm telling myself what people got done by age twenty-five 30 years ago is now done by age thirty-five. So I'm not behind, I'm just adjusting to the times. Because we live longer, see.

So, I went to get a professional makeup lesson. And even though I told myself I won't buy anything - I spent 400 ILS on products. I'm not confident I can recreate the look. I then met up with Tali who took my pictures. We've decided to open a photography shop on Etsy.com. Would you buy her artsy portraits? Below is a link to a sample of the photoshoot. Now you know how I look like:)



{click here for more pictures}

1 comment

  1. Gorgeous outfits! You, yourself, are even lovelier. What a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday. Happy 25th!

    ReplyDelete